Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
TRUEplus Single-Use Insulin Syringes are backed by a 10 out of 10 rating in laboratory testing*, and are an affordable, quality solution to promote compliance and safety.
TRUEplus Diabetes Syringes Features:
- Silicone-coated, quality needles, with no burrs or surface imperfections
- No dead space in the barrel for accurate dosing
- Tri-beveled, precision-cut needle tip for a more comfortable injection experience
- Available in a variety of gauges and sizes for greater comfort
- TRUEplus Insulin Syringes - 29g 1cc 1/2" - 100 BX
*Technically Advanced Quality Assurance Evaluation Report, conducted by UL-STR, 2013. TRUEplus Single-Use Insulin Syringes (28- and 31-gauge) received a top score of 10 out of 10 and were rated comparable to same-gauge syringes from BD, Monoject, and Ulticare.
The TRUE Portfolio also offers a wide range of products ideal for people with diabetes to help maintain a healthy lifestyle at an affordable cost!
- TRUE METRIX® Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Meters
- TRUE METRIX® AIR Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Meter with Bluetooth® Smart Technology
- TRUE METRIX® Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Test Strips
- TRUEplus® Fiber Tablets
- TRUEplus® Fast-Acting Glucose Tablets
- TRUEplus® Fast-Acting Glucose Gel
- TRUEplus® Fast-Acting Glucose Shot
- TRUEplus® Single-Use Insulin Syringes
- TRUEplus® Pen Needles
- TRUEplus® Lancing Device
- TRUEplus® Lancets
- TRUEplus® Diabetics’ Foot Care Cream
Category: Insulin Syringes
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CA, NV: In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY: These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IL: The state of Illinois requires a prescription for quantities over 20 syringes. If you order over 20 syringes to the state of Illinois, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com.
DE, TN, US Virgin Islands: These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order to one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FL & VA: In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward County require an RX prior to shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
The Following product has been added to your cart