Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
UltiCare II U-100 Insulin Syringes - Short Needle - 31G 1 cc 5/16" - BX 100
- Add Your Review
- SKU: 5751509419
- Brand: UltiCare
Manufactured by Ulti Med, the UltiCare II U-100 is a syringe that is specifically designed for U-100 insulin prescribed by physicians to treat diabetes. UltiCare II U-100 are designed to provide the proper dose of U-100 insulin. This means that measurements of one unit of the UltiCare U-100 syringe will give you precisely one unit of U-100 insulin. Using the UltiCare II U-100 syringe means that you can fill the syringe in the normal manner and do not need to rely on any conversion tables.
UltiCare II Short Needle Insulin Syringe Features:
- Made for Comfort: The UltiPoint needle meets or exceeds the sharpness of all our competitors
- Made to Minimize Errors: Easy to read bold marks minimize dosage errors.
- Ease of Control: The finger grip is wider than industry standards for better injection control
- Ease of Use: Our needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal
- Ease of Filling: flat gasket for measurement accuracy
- Packaging Style Identical to Industry Leader
- FDA and ISO 13488 and EN46002 certified
- Latex Free through out
- 100 Single use UltiCare II U-100 Short Needle Insulin Syringes - 31 Gauge, 1cc, 5/16" (10 packs of 10)
- Size and dimensions: 31 gauges, 1cc, 5/16 inches.
- Use once, destroy and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity
Also in Quantities of:
Category: Insulin Syringes
The Following product has been added to your cart