Free ground shipping on all orders over $79
3M Microfoam Tape - 2 in x 5 1/2yd is an elastic and highly conformable foam tape which is used for several applications such as compression, securing dressings and other difficult and challenging applications. Microfoam is made of closed-cell foam that is latex-free, water resistant and hypoallergenic at the same time. It is highly stretchable, allowing it to conform readily to any skin surface and structure.
- 2 in. wide by 5.5 yd long
- Hypoallergenic and flexibly conformable
- Highly water resistant
- Ideal for securing dressings and as compression applications in difficult areas
- Can easily conform to skin folds and joints.
- Comes in individual rolls
- Stretchable at all sides to allow for swelling
- 3M Microfoam Tape 2 in x 5 1/2yd surgical foam tape
- Manufactured by Smith and Nephew
Brand: 3M Healthcare
Category: Wound Care
The Following product has been added to your cart