Free ground shipping on all orders over $70
Salem Sump Nasogastric Tubes enjoy worldwide, name brand recognition. The dual lumen tube allows for safer continuous and intermittent gastric suctioning. The large lumen allows for easy suction of gastric contents, decompression, irrigation and medication delivery. The smaller vent lumen allows for atmospheric air to be drawn into the tube and equalizes the vacuum pressure in the stomach once the contents have been emptied. This prevents the suction eyelets from adhering to and damaging the stomach lining.
- Double lumen PVC tube with one for suction drainage and one for sump vent.
- X-ray opaque Sentinel Line with Sentinel Eye tubing.
- Integral funnel connector with removable 5-in-1 adapter allowing for quick and easy attachment to the suction tubing.
- Integral irrigation funnel for irrigation through sump vent lumen, easy tube maintenance.
- Funnel end of vent lumen can be used to cap 5-in-1 adapter, closing system for periods of non-use or patient transportation.
Kendall Argyle Salem-Sump Nasogastric Tube, PVC, Double Lumen, Sterile, 12Fr, 48" L - One each
Brand: Covidien Medical Supply
The Following product has been added to your cart