Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Corpak Corflo Ultra Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Stylet 8Fr, 43" L, 3 Gram Weight, With Anti-clog Feeding Port, Polyurethane, Latex-free, DEHP-free
The Corflo enteral feeding tubes have been created to provide food to patients who for some reason cannot eat food but their digestive system remains stable. The CORFLO feeding tubes can be inserted via the nose or mouth and placed in the stomach, as well as in the duodenum, or jejunum. May or may not be weighted for easy insertion and incorporates the ULTRA "canoe" shaped anti-clog outlet port.
- The ULTRA anti-clog outlet port significantly reduces the occurrence of clogging.
- Used to provide nutrition to patients who cannot obtain nutrition by swallowing.
- The largest selection of adult, pediatric, and neonatal feeding tubes to allow one-stop sourcing for all your feeding tubes hospital or system-wide.
- Patented TRAK feeding tubes: The ONLY feeding tubes that can be used with the CORTRAK Enteral Access System.
- Radiopaque for x-ray confirmation.
- Y-ports on all CORFLO feeding tubes minimize touch contamination and makes flushing easy.
- Stylet lengths are matched to the CORFLO feeding tubes.
- Flow-through stylets to flush and aspirate during the insertion procedure.
- Coated with a water-activated lubricant to ease insertion.
Corpak Corflo Ultra Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Stylet 8Fr, 43" L, 3 Gram Weight, With Anti-clog Feeding Port, Polyurethane, Latex-free, DEHP-free - One each
The Following product has been added to your cart