Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Corpak Corflo Ultra Lite Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Stylet 10Fr, 43" L, Non-weighted, With Anti-clog Feeding Port, Polyurethane, Latex-free, DEHP-free
Corflo Ultra Lite NG Enteral Feeding Tube are designed for intubations where anti-clogging and ease of insertion are critical and feature the unique Anti-Clog feeding port. All Corflo feeding tubes are printed with centimeter marks for increased patient safety and intubation accuracy.
- The ULTRA anti-clog outlet port significantly reduces the occurrence of clogging.
- Used to provide nutrition to patients who cannot obtain nutrition by swallowing.
- The largest selection of adult, pediatric, and neonatal feeding tubes to allow one-stop sourcing for all your feeding tubes hospital or system-wide.
- Patented TRAK feeding tubes: The ONLY feeding tubes that can be used with the CORTRAK Enteral Access System.
- Radiopaque for x-ray confirmation.
- Y-ports on all CORFLO feeding tubes minimize touch contamination and makes flushing easy.
- Stylet lengths are matched to the CORFLO feeding tubes.
- Flow-through stylets to flush and aspirate during the insertion procedure.
- Coated with a water-activated lubricant to ease insertion.
Corpak Corflo Ultra Lite Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Stylet 10Fr, 43" L, Non-weighted, With Anti-clog Feeding Port, Polyurethane, Latex-free, DEHP-free - One each
The Following product has been added to your cart