Free ground shipping on all orders over $70
Healthpoint Oasis Fenestrated Wound Matrix 1-1/6" x 2-3/4" , Sterile.
Oasis Wound Matrix is a natural extracellular matrix that has an intact three-dimensional structure that replaces the body's missing or failing extracellular matrix. Oasis wound care product contains key components of the dermal extracellular matrix such as collagen, elastin, glycosaminoglycans, glycoproteins, and proteoglycans. It is derived from porcine small intestinal submucosa and retains the biological structure of extracellular molecules to provide the scaffolding to support cell proliferation and adherence.The Oasis Wound Matrix is based on SIS (small intestinal submucosa) technology for the repair and reinforcement of damaged tissue.The biomaterial is extracted in a manner that leaves the complex matrix intact even though all cells are removed. It is terminally sterilized to eliminate cell-borne pathogens and has a long shelf life.
- Oasis is comprised of small intestine submucosa material
- Broad indication that simplify wound managemaent by offering a versatile product useful for many situations
- Reduces the liklihood of the patient rejection due to its natural acellular yet intact extracellular matrix compostion
- Is easily accessible and economical based on its 24 months shelf-lifw and storage at room temperature
- Has an acellular compostion and is terminally sterlized
- Is easier use since there is no need for for removal of previously applied Oasis
Category: Wound Care
The Following product has been added to your cart