*Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
Infant Formula with Iron
A 22 Cal/fl oz, nutrient-enriched*formula for babies who were born prematurely. Designed to be used as a preterm post-discharge formula.
Use under medical supervision.
Abbott Nutrition Similac Expert Care Neosure Features:
- Exclusive blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E: these important ingredients are found in breastmilk.
- DHA for brain development.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells.
- Supports excellent growth during baby's first year.1
- Increased protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals compared to term infant formula.
- Extra calories for growth.
- Calcium and phosphorus for baby's growing bones.
- Supports better gains in weight, length, and head circumference when compared to term infant formula.1
- Preterm infants fed Similac Expert Care NeoSure through the first year of life showed significantly increased lean body mass and less fat mass at 12 months corrected age.2,€
- Improved visual acuity at 6 months corrected age.3,€ ,€¡
- Improved early language development at 14 months corrected age.3,€ ,§
- Lutein, a carotenoid naturally found in colostrum and human milk, has been shown to help support eye development of the preterm infant.4,5,6,7
- 25% of the fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides, an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- 1 Quart Bottle of Ready to Feed Abbott Nutrition Similac Expert Care Neosure
- Ready-to-feed formula - 22 calories per fluid oz.
- Do not use microwave to heat
- Make sure all utensils, nipples, and bottles are sterile
- Improves general over-all health and well-being
- Use in consultation with Doctor
The Following product has been added to your cart