*Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
Infant Formula with Iron
A 19-Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete, reduced-lactose infant feeding that is an alternative to standard milk-based formulas for mild tolerance symptoms such as fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity.
Similac Sensitive Ready to Feed Features:
- Exclusive blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E: these important ingredients are found in breast milk.
- DHA for brain development.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells.
- Calcium for strong bones - no palm olein oil.
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system.
- Prebiotics to help promote digestive health.
- Carotenoids naturally found in breast milk.
- Clinically shown to support growth in infants.
- A unique blend of two carbohydrates to help maximize absorption and minimize malabsorption risks.
- Reduced lactose* formulation suitable for infants with lactose sensitivity.
- Low osmolality (200 mOsm/kg water).
- One Ready to feed 32 oz. bottle
- Manufactured by Abbot Nutrition
The Following product has been added to your cart