Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
This fully featured monitor is equipped with innovations in cuff design, inflation and deflation (Triple A Technology). To speed up readings users can preset pressure levels or set them to automatic. The UA-1030T offers the option of TriCheck measurement which allows users to take three consecutive readings and receive an average, complying with the American Heart Associations latest recommendation. The UA-1030T has the option to give all readings and instructions in English, French or Spanish.
People resist taking their blood pressure because it can be uncomfortable. As a cuff constricts during a measurement, wrinkles form on the inside of the cuff. The material bunches up against a userss arm and creates discomfort. The new SmoothFit Cuff is designed to seamlessly conform to the userss arm and give the most comfortable experience possible. It comes standard with the UA-1030T Talking Blood Pressure Monitor.
- TriCheck €“ Three consecutive measurements and advanced averaging
- 90 Memory Recall
- Readings and Instructions given Verbally in English, French or Spanish
- Clock, Time and Date Stamp
- Pressure Rating Indicator €“ Providing a snapshot of the userss blood pressure classification according to the US JNC7 and WHO guidelines.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection €“ Alerts the user to the presence of an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
- Adjustable Pressure Setting
- Advanced Warning System €“ Alerts the user to the most common problems while monitoring, and helps to avoid them.
- Triple A Technology €“ Advanced cuff design, advanced inflation and advanced deflation, which translates to faster more accurate and more comfortable readings.
- Carrying Case and Adapter Included
- SmoothFit Cuff €“ Seamless conforming cuff to take the pain out of monitoring.
TALKING BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR UA-1030T - with Carrying Case and Adapter - Each
Dimensions 5.5" (w) x 4.1" (l) x 2.4" (h) (140mm x 105mm x 60mm)
Weight 10.6 oz. (300g) without batteries
Display Digital, 20/10-mm character height. Pressure/pulse displayed simultaneously Memory 90 readings
Pressurization Automatic, using micropump
Deflation Constant air release valve system
Accuracy Pressure: ±3 mmHg or ±2%, whichever is greater. Pulse: ±5%
Pressure Range Pressure: 0 mmHg to 299 mmHg. Pulse: 40 pulses to 180 pulses
Power Source 4 type €˜AA (1.5 volt) alkaline batteries or 120V AC Adapter (TB:233)
Recommended Operating Environment 50ºF to 100ºF (10ºC to 40ºC). Less than 85% relative humidity
Recommended Storage Environment -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC). Less than 95% relative humidity
Category: Health Monitors
The Following product has been added to your cart