Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Carex AccuRelief Single Channel TENS Electrotherapy Pain Relief System, 4-25/41" H x 2- 9/25" W x 1-16/47" D, 25 Intensity Levels, 30 Minutes Pain Relief.
The AccuRelief Single Channel TENS Pain Relief System is a highly versatile, personal TENS unit for home, work or travel that delivers prescription-strength relief. It's a powerful unit that allows you to choose from six pre-set body programs tailored for specific pain areas. Surround your pain with two electrode pads and then choose from one of six preset body programs. Comes complete with TENS unit, four reusable, self-adhesive premium electrode gel pads, one lead wire, two (2) AAA long-life batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide, and electrode placement guide.
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief.
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
- Simple-to-Operate, portable device for pain management starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal.
- Six preset programs that correspond to a selected body part.
- Powerful with 25 levels of adjustable intensity.
- 30 Minute treatment with auto shut-off.
- Easy-to-Read screen with large buttons allows for simple operation.
- The reusable premium electrodes are lightweight and flexible, contouring to almost any body part.
Brand: Carex Health Brands
The Following product has been added to your cart