Free ground shipping on all orders over $79
BD Ultra-Fine short pen needles 31G are designed for safety and comfort. The Ultra Fine III short pen needles are BD's best selling pen needle. These short BD pen needles are designed to be safely used by both adults and small children for comfortable insulin injections, comfortable thanks to its specially manufactured lubrication. All BD products are manufactured using high quality surgical grade steel for safe, reliable use.
BD Ultra Fine III Short Pen Needles Features:
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Smallest and thinnest insulin pen needles in the world!
- 90 BD Ultra-Fine III Short Pen Needles, 5/16" 31G
- U-100 Insulin
- You should consult with a health care professional before switching to a shorter pen needle.
- Sterility of fluid path guaranteed unless the insulin has been opened or damaged.
- Non-Toxic and Non-Pyrogenic
- To ensure safety and comfort BD insulin syringes should only be used once.
Compatible with Popular Insulin Pens Including:
- BD Pen
- NovoPen Junior
- NovoPen 3ml
- Humulin Pen
- And many more!
Brand: Bd (Becton Dickinson)
Category: Pen Needles
By purchasing Pen Needles from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these pen needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin pen needles without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CT, NY: These states require a prescription for pen needles. If you are shipping pen needles to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us via the contact form on our Contact Us page.
The Following product has been added to your cart