Free ground shipping on all orders over $79
BD Ultra Fine 30g insulin syringes are designed for safety and comfort. They are engineered with optimal point geometry and are coated with special Micro Bonded lubrication for a smoother entry. All BD insulin syringes are manufactured with surgical grade steel and are guaranteed to be sterile.
BD Insulin Syringe Features:
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic and DOES NOT Contain Latex.
- BD Polybag of 10 syringes- BD Ultra-Fine Needle and Insulin Syringes 1cc - 30 G x 1cc x 12.7mm (1/2 in)
- U-100 Insulin
- Sterility of fluid path guaranteed unless the insulin has been opened or damaged.
- BD diabetic syringes do NOT contain natural rubber latex.
- All BD Insulin Syringes are Non-Toxic and Non-Pyrogenic
- To ensure safety and comfort 30g BD ultra fine insulin syringes should only be used once.
Also in Quantities of:
Brand: Bd (Becton Dickinson)
Category: Insulin Syringes
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CA, NV: In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY: These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.
IL: The state of Illinois requires a prescription for quantities over 20 syringes. If you order over 20 syringes to the state of Illinois, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.
DE, TN, US Virgin Islands: These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order to one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.
FL & VA: In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward County require an RX prior to shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us via the contact form on our Contact Us page.
The Following product has been added to your cart