Free ground shipping on all orders over $70
With 3M Tegaderm Wound Contact Layer, you receive a non-adherent, woven, nylon fabric primary dressing that can be used directly on top of the wound. 3M Tegaderm Wound Contact Layer is used as the first layer of protection above the wound and underneath the adhesive or gauze. It offers a protective layer that keeps harmful substances from contacting the wound while also allowing the wound breathability.
3M Tegaderm Wound Contact Layer Features:
- 3 in x 4 in dimensions
- Woven nylon fabric
- Lint-free, non-adherent, non-toxic
- Hypoallergenic, latex-free
- Designed to prevent skin irritation.
- Box of 10 3M Tegaderm Wound Contact Layer
- Manufactured by Smith and Nephew
Brand: 3M Healthcare
Category: Wound Care
The Following product has been added to your cart