Please note: These strips may expire as soon as 10/17. Please call for exact dating.
The original Accu-Chek Aviva test strips are now the Accu-Chek Aviva Plus. The new and improved product features a larger, wide-mouth test strip. Eight electrodes at the top of the strip work with meter technology to help the system detect and prevent unreliable results. The Accu-Chek Aviva PLUS glucose test strips give you accurate and easy test results the first time. Their wide mouth dosing allows you to easily apply the required blood sample to the test strip. Aviva glucose test strips feature alternate testing sites and automatic expiration checks. The advanced electrode testing gives you the assurance of accurate test results each time. The Accu-Chek Aviva diabetes test strips give you fast and accurate 5 second results.
One of the most frustrating aspects of regularly testing blood-glucose levels has always been the difficulty that patients have with handling strips at home. As technology has advanced, companies have been trying to work around the problem and offer diabetic patients a wealth of features to make test strips easier to use, while also keeping them cost-effective. The features on these strips mean that even for someone who is totally new to the Accu-Chek Aviva system, testing will be easy and as pain-free as possible. One of the most important features is the incorporation of electrodes on the strip that work with the meter itself to eliminate unreliable or inaccurate results. By making sure that results are as accurate as possible, not only do these strips help to minimize the pain of repeat-testing, they also minimize the cost of having to buy strips more frequently due to having to test over and over again to get a correct result.
Alternative testing sites are also an important capability of this strip. Because they are easy to load with the blood sample, the touchable, wide-mouth strip attracts and absorbs the blood quickly, meaning less mess and more accuracy in placement and because they require such a small sample, diabetic patients can test from many locations on the body, which makes it so much easier to adhere to a regular testing schedule. It is also much less painful than constantly having to prick the fingers for a sample of blood, which can cause scar tissue or calluses to form. Overall, these strips are excellent for all ages, but are particularly handy for patients who are less than confident with handling strips, or who are plagued by arthritis in addition to their diabetes; the easy handling means that testing is simplified, and loading new strips into the meter is as easy as can be.
Because the system is designed to waste fewer strips, we are not only offering you a chance to save on your initial purchases you get repeat savings from the product itself, which minimizes the waste and means that you can use your strips to better purpose, getting a clear answer the first time you test.
The Ace Chek Aviva PLUS Test Strips Features:
- Small Blood Sample: Aviva test strips only require a very small blood sample (0.6 microliter of blood) to make blood glucose testing easier and less painful
- Touchable Wide-Mouth Test Strips: The Aviva wide mouth test strips allow you to fill the test strip on the very first try. The larger size makes it convenient for people of all ages to handle the test strips and place them into the meter. The Aviva test strips make blood application a breeze by quickly attracting and absorbing blood samples. The ACCU-CHEK Aviva system allows double dosing, so you can apply more blood if needed, and waste less strips.
- Confident Electrode Testing: The Accu-Chek test strips have eight electrodes atop each strip. The electrodes work with the meter technology to detect and prevent unreliable test results.
- Alternative Test Sites: The Ace-Check AVIVA PLUS diabetes test strips can be used on alternative testing sites like the palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf, as well as the fingertip. Avoid the pain associated with having to use the same test site each time.
- Automatic expiration check: The meter will not allow you to test samples using an expired test strip or a damaged test strip
- Great for Users with Arthritis: The ACCU-CHEK Aviva test strips and ACCU-CHEK Multiclix lancing device are part of the first complete system to receive the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-Of-Use Commendation. The system has an easy-to-use grip and helps you test right the first time.4 In independent lab testing, the ACCU-CHEK Aviva system was found to help people living with arthritis check their blood sugar easily
- Easy to Use: Simply place a test strip into the ACCU-CHEK Aviva glucose meter, place a drop of blood in the yellow window and wait for your results!
- 100 Accu-Chek Aviva PLUS Diabetic Test Strips
Notes & Specifications:
- Ace-Check Aviva PLUS Test Strips are designed to be used with the Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Glucose Meter Kit
- Preferred on most healthcare plan formularies, so you may save money.
- Package includes 100 test strips
- For Testing Glucose in Whole Blood
Best Expiration Date Guaranteed!
Brand: Accu Chek
Category: Glucose Test Strips
The Following product has been added to your cart