Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
BD Ultra Fine pen needles are designed for safety and comfort. BD Ultra Fine III Mini pen needles are the shortest insulin pen needles in the world. Designed to be safely used by both adults and small children for comfortable insulin injections. All BD products are manufactured using high quality surgical grade steel for safe, reliable use.
BD Ultra Fine III Mini Pen Needles Features:
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special Micro-Bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with a special surgical grade of stainless steel.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
- Non-toxic, Non-Pyrogenic and DO NOT Contain Latex.
- Smallest and thinnest insulin pen needles in the world
- 90 BD Ultra-Fine III Mini Pen Needles 3/16 inch 31 Gauge - 5 - Cases
- U-100 Insulin
- You should consult with a health care professional before switching to a shorter pen needle.
- Sterility of fluid path guaranteed unless the insulin has been opened or damaged.
- This Product does NOT contain natural rubber latex.
- All BD Insulin Syringes are Non-Toxic and Non-Pyrogenic
- To ensure safety and comfort BD insulin syringes should only be used once.
Compatible with Popular Insulin Pens Including:
- BD Pen
- NovoPen Junior
- NovoPen 3ml
- Humulin Pen
- And many more!
Brand: Bd (Becton Dickinson)
Category: Pen Needles
By purchasing Pen Needles from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these pen needles for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin pen needles without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CT, NY: These states require a prescription for pen needles. If you are shipping pen needles to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
The Following product has been added to your cart