Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Closed System is a Latex-free, unisex system with an introducer tip that aids in the reduction of bacterial contamination of the catheter during insertion. It includes a Latex-free Coloplast Self-Cath intermittent catheter. The EasyOff tear makes it easy to use, even for patients with limited dexterity. Self-Cath Closed System kits include a Self-Cath intermittent catheter, 1100cc seamless vinyl collection bag, gloves, under-pad, povidone-iodine swabsticks and user instructions.
- Ready-to-use catheter system.
- For sterile, intermittent catheterization.
- Introducer tip to reduce urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Hydrophilic microbead lubricant reducing friction and risk of urinary tract infections.
- Protective sleeve that provides for contact-free usage.
- Extension sleeve that reduces the need for transfers.
- Type: Closed System, Intermittent
- Tip: Straight
- Lubrication: Yes
- Material: Vinyl, Latex-Free
- Size: 12Fr
- Collection Bag: 1100cc
- Case of 50
The Following product has been added to your cart