Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
SpeediCath catheter belongs to the new generation of hydrophilic-coated catheters. The unique thing about the SpeediCath catheter is its coating. Smooth and even, this coating creates minimal friction when inserting and removing the catheter. This makes catheterization more comfortable and reduces the risk of urethral micro-trauma €“ even if you have to self-catheterize for a lifetime. Catheter is pre-lubricated, the coating is always optimally hydrated to be extremely slippery and extremely comfortable. It is a safe, hygienic catheter that offers ease of use, greater comfort and minimal risk of urethral micro-trauma for all catheter users.
- Polished eyelets are gentle on the urethra, minimizing discomfort and the risk of micro-trauma.
- Coating creates minimal friction when inserting and removing the catheter.
- Hydrophilic coating is bound to catheter.
- Fast, no need to wait for catheter to hydrate.
- Uncoated Grip Zone area for total control in handling.
- Comes pre-packed in sterile saline solution.
- Phthalate-free and DEHP free.
- Ring pull opening feature which allows the package to be opened with one finger.
- Intermittent Catheter
- Straight Tip
- Pre-Lubricated, Ready to Use
- Hydrophilic Coated
- Polyurethane, Latex-Free
- 14" L
Coloplast SpeediCath Male Intermittent Catheter, Straight Tip. Pre-Lubricated, Hydrophilic Coated, Sterile, Latex-Free, 8Fr, 14" L - Case of 30Coloplast Male Intermittent Catheter 8Fr, 14" L-Case of 30
The Following product has been added to your cart