Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
This dual purpose tube is optimal for those patients who require short term gastric decompression and jejunal feeding/medicating. The outer lumen is a 97 cm 16 Fr polyurethane tube with 10 suction holes that will suction and decompress the stomach through the red port marked "suction". The jejunal tube is 9 Fr by 170 cm long and incorporates a 3 g tungsten steel weight and 4 spiral exit holes at the distal tip to facilitate smooth flow and reduce the risk of clogging. This tube is often used on patients with pancreatic inflammation.
- For "push" insertion over guidewire (kit included) allowing easy and accurate placement.
- Radiopaque, polyurethane material is easily detectible under fluoroscopy or x-ray
- Unique, adjustable length, feeding tube design that allows clinician to customize the tube length to the patient.
- Spiral feeding outlet holes for optimal flow.
- Jejunal tube can be retracted within gastric portion with easy insertion over a guidewire. Customizable to patients needs.
- Oral-nasal transfer cannula included facilitating guidewire transfer from the oral to nasal route.
- Hydromer grafted gastric and jejunal tube lumens facilitate smooth movement between tubes and over the guidewire.
Kendall Dobbhoff Naso-Jejunal Feeding and Gastric Decompression Tube 16Fr, 67" Long, Radiopaque Polyurethane, 9Fr Jejunal Tube
Brand: Covidien Medical Supply
The Following product has been added to your cart