Free ground shipping on all orders over $50
The FARRELL Valve, Gastric Pressure Relief Device, is designed to help those who suffer from poor gastric motility, pain and bloating. The Farrell Valve maximizes enteral feeding by providing a channel to constantly decompress the stomach, allowing the stomach to feed at its own pace. By allowing a reservoir channel, patients can maximize enteral feeding and minimize the need for TPN.
- Relieves pressure post gastric surgery.
- Reduces pain and discomfort.
- Facilitates enteral feeding tolerance and helps patients reach caloric goals.
- Reduces risk of pulmonary aspiration.
- Patients able to tolerate enteral feeding may not need alternative nutrition such as TPN.
FARRELL Valve Bag Pressure Relief System, Latex- Free - One each
The Following product has been added to your cart