Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
Kimberly-Clark Professional MIC-KEY Low-Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Kit 18Fr 4cm L Stoma, 5mL Balloon, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip, DEHP-free, Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilized
Kimberly-Clark MIC-KEY Low-Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is a step up from conventional gastrostomy feeding tubes. Highly popular and widely prescribed, the MIC-KEY feeding tube is unobtrusive and easy to conceal, making it an ideal feeding tube for virtually all individuals. It is unobtrusive and easy to conceal. Minimal external surface area allows air circulation around the stoma. Ease of care encourages patient involvement and self-sufficiency. Also minimizes the chance of gastric leakage.
- Less cumbersome than conventional gastrostomy tubes for active patients.
- High clarity medical grade silicone construction, designed for visibility and drapability.
- Low-profile design makes it unobtrusive and easier to conceal.
- Tapered distal tip recessed at recommended fill volume.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon reduces patient trauma experienced with obturated devices.
- Proximal anti-reflux valve.
- Ventilated secur-lok ring, the external retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure 360° from the sides of the stoma wall.
- Radiopaque stripe.
- Patented universal connector, designed to preserve tube life and minimize unintentional disconnects.
- FDA approved and CE marked.
Kimberly-Clark Professional MIC-KEY Low-Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Kit 18Fr 4cm L Stoma, 5mL Balloon, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip, DEHP-free, Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilized - One Kit
Brand: Kimberly Clark Professional
The Following product has been added to your cart