Free ground shipping on all orders over $50
Corpak Corflo Ultra Lite Nasogastric Feeding Tube without Stylet 5Fr, 15" L, Non-weighted, With Anti-clog Feeding Port, Polyurethane or Silicone, Latex-free, DEHP-free
Corflo Dual and Triple Gastrostomy Tubes are designed for initial placement during a surgical gastrostomy and replacement of PEG tube or other gastrostomy device. It provides for greater patient comfort by reducing skin irritation. It uses medical grade silicone for comfort and also come with an insertion kit for maximum insertion ease. Available in a wide range of sizes for maximum sizing accuracy.
- The ULTRA anti-clog outlet port significantly reduces the occurrence of clogging.
- Used to provide nutrition to patients who cannot obtain nutrition by swallowing.
- The largest selection of adult, pediatric, and neonatal feeding tubes to allow one-stop sourcing for all your feeding tubes hospital or system-wide.
- Patented TRAK feeding tubes: The ONLY feeding tubes that can be used with the CORTRAK Enteral Access System.
- Radiopaque for x-ray confirmation.
- Y-ports on all CORFLO feeding tubes minimize touch contamination and makes flushing easy.
- Coated with a water-activated lubricant to ease insertion.
Corpak Corflo Ultra Lite Nasogastric Feeding Tube without Stylet 5Fr, 15" L, Non-weighted, With Anti-clog Feeding Port, Polyurethane or Silicone, Latex-free, DEHP-free - One each
The Following product has been added to your cart