*Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
Nestle Healthcare Nutrition Peptamen Junior Strawberry Flavor Liquid 8oz Can, 250Cal Per Can, Lactose-free, Gluten-free
PEPTAMEN JUNIOR® , a peptide-based pediatric formula designed to promote absorption and tolerance for children with GI dysfunction. PEPTAMEN JUNIOR® is a 100% whey protein, enzymatically hydrolyzed to facilitate gastric emptying and promote tolerance, has a unique balanced peptide profile for efficient absorption, and is high in MCT to help minimize fat malabsorption. PEPTAMEN JUNIOR® is formulated with CalciLock™ blend, a unique combination of essential nutrients including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins C, D & K to help support healthy bone development.
- For the nutritional management of children ages 1 – 13 with impaired GI function
- Enzymatically hydrolyzed 100% whey protein to facilitate gastric emptying
- Reformulated to meet the IOM guidelines for calcium & vitamin D
- ContainsCalciLock® blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development. CalciLock® is a combination of essential nutrients to help build and maintain strong bones. This nutrient blend includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins D, C & K and is designed to help support healthy bone development.
- 60% of fat from MCT to decrease potential for fat malabsorption
- Nutritionally complete formula for tube feeding or oral supplementation
Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance**, gluten-free, low-residue
** Not for individuals with galactosemia
▲Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) are nutrient reference values developed by the Institute of Medicine and represent the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) value unless unavailable, in which case Adequate Intake (AI) value was used.
PEPTAMEN JUNIOR® contains milk protein. Not appropriate for individuals with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Impaired GI function, which may result from the following conditions:
- Short bowel syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic diarrhea
- Delayed gastric emptying
- Growth failure
- Early enteral feeding
- Transition from TPN
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION
INGREDIENTS (VANILLA): WATER, MALTODEXTRIN, ENZYMATICALLY HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN (FROM MILK), SUGAR, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (FROM COCONUT AND/OR PALM KERNEL OIL) AND LESS THAN 2% OF CORNSTARCH, SOYBEAN OIL, CANOLA OIL, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SOY LECITHIN, GUAR GUM, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CITRATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SALT, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, CALCIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (SWEETENER), TAURINE, ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, INOSITOL, L-CARNITINE, FERROUS SULFATE, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), ZINC SULFATE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3, PHYTONADIONE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, COPPER SULFATE, CITRIC ACID, BETA-CAROTENE, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, POTASSIUM IODIDE, CHROMIUM CHLORIDE, VITAMIN B12, SODIUM SELENATE
CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS
Nestle Healthcare Nutrition Peptamen Junior Strawberry Flavor Liquid 8oz Can, 250Cal Per Can, Lactose-free, Gluten-free - One each
The Following product has been added to your cart