Free ground shipping on all orders over $50
An impregnated dressing ideal for skin abrasions and wounds involving skin loss, Smith and Nephew Cuticerin Gauze Dressing 3in x 3in is designed to protect the area and minimize unwanted effects.
Smith and Nephew Cuticerin Gauze Dressing 3in x 3in Features:
- Protects damaged skin, whether on wounds, abrasions or burns, providing optimal healing conditions.
- Impregnated to promote healing and discourage infection
- Low adherence - easily removed and replaced.
- Tightly woven and smooth acetate fibers to discourage the growth of scabs, as well as the growing of granulation cells through the dressing, thus avoiding painful tearing when removed.
- Non-aqueous and non-linting, so avoids fibers being left in the wound
- Soothes burns and painful areas
- Economical to use
- One Smith and Nephew Cuticerin Gauze Dressing 3in x 3in
- Made by Smith & Nephew
- Recommended for minor burns, scalds, and abrasions
Brand: Smith and Nephew
Category: Wound Care
The Following product has been added to your cart