Free ground shipping on all orders over $99
The Smith and Nephew Replicare Ultra Dressing allows breathing of the wound or ulcer site, giving better regulation of moisture under the dressing. Flexible and protective, the dressings provide sterile protection as well as cushioning against impact or friction. Advanced dressing technology means this item can be left in place for up to seven days, reducing nursing costs and inconvenience to the patient.
Smith and Nephew Replicare Ultra Dressing Features:
- Soothing alginate gel and hydrocolloid technology promote healing.
- Breathable polyurethane film top layer promotes evaporation of excessive moisture, lessening maceration.
- Micro-thin edges give better adhesion and less leakage.
- Waterproof top layer is easy to clean.
- The dressings are a convenient 6ins by 6ins
- Box of five
- Suitable for treating diabetic ulcers, wounds, burns and abrasions
- Made by Smith and Nephew.
- Also comes in a sacral design for dressing the lower back.
Brand: Smith and Nephew
Category: Wound Care
The Following product has been added to your cart