Free ground shipping on all orders over $50
Smith & Nephew Inc Skin-Prep Protective Dressing Pump Spray 4 oz, Non-Aerosol
Skin-Prep is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. Skin-Prep can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding Ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
Smith And Nephew Skin-Prep 4 Oz Pump Spray Features:
- Helps tape and film adhesion.
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isnt left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels.
- Moves naturally with patients skin and wont crack or peel.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes.
- One 4 oz pump spray bottle
- Manufactured by Smith and Nephew, Inc.
Brand: Smith and Nephew
Category: Wound Care
The Following product has been added to your cart