Free ground shipping on all orders over $75
Manufactured by Ulti Med, the UltiCare Ulti-fine II U-100 is a syringe that is specifically designed for U-100 insulin prescribed by physicians to treat diabetes. UltiCare Ulti-Fine II U-100 are designed to provide the proper dose of U-100 insulin. This means that measurements of one unit of the UltiCare U-100 syringe will give you precisely one unit of U-100 insulin. Using the UltiCare Ulti-Fine II U-100 syringe means that you can fill the syringe in the normal manner and do not need to rely on any conversion tables.
UltiCare Ulti-Fine II Short Needle Insulin Syringe Features:
- Made for Comfort: The UltiPoint needle meets or exceeds the sharpness of all our competitors
- Made to Minimize Errors: Easy to read bold marks minimize dosage errors.
- Ease of Control: The finger grip is wider than industry standards for better injection control
- Ease of Use: Our needle and plunger caps are flanged for easier removal
- Ease of Filling: flat gasket for measurement accuracy
- Packaging Style Identical to Industry Leader
- FDA and ISO 13488 and EN46002 certified
- Latex Free through out
- 100 Single use UltiCare Ulti-Fine II U-100 Short Needle Insulin Syringes - 31 Gauge, 3/10 cc, 5/16" (10 packs of 10)
- Size and dimensions: 31 gauge, 3/10 cc, 5/16 inches.
- Use once, destroy and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity
Also in Quantities of:
Category: Insulin Syringes
By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.
It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
CA, NV: In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.
CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY: These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com.
IL: The state of Illinois requires a prescription for quantities over 20 syringes. If you order over 20 syringes to the state of Illinois, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DE, TN, US Virgin Islands: These states require a prescription to order syringes. If you order to one of these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (800)-931-1915 or send it by email to email@example.com.
FL & VA: In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward County require an RX prior to shipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Following product has been added to your cart